NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinating Producer, E! News Daily Pop
The Coordinating Producer for E! News' Daily Pop helps manage shoot schedules and production, a sharp writer who enhances copy and packages for lively discussion, and oversees promotional initiatives for the show.
• Help write fun segments and pitch story ideas for the show
• Help enhance celebrity interviews and packages
• Works closely with production teams to confirm details of all shoots for the show
• Assign field producers to shoots & ensure questions are approved and elevated
• Ensure futures calendar is up to date
• Work towards improving our lifestyle segments
• Build show's social media presence
• Oversee promotional news hits
• Write show open and teases as needed
• 8 years experience in production
• Extensive experience in live production
• Strong writer
• Experience writing packages for news shows
• Experience writing opens and teases
• Comfortable overseeing field shoots and questions
• Confident in approving work done by producers and junior staff
• Passionate about pop culture
• Team player & self starter
• Works well under pressure
• Willingness to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must be willing to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be able to start work at 5:30AM
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.