Coord, Strategic Marketing Initiatives
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Coord, Strategic Marketing Initiatives jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coord, Strategic Marketing Initiatives postings
Full Time Job
The Comcast NBCUniversal Strategic Marketing Initiatives (i.e., Symphony) team is seeking a Coordinator to support the team in all capacities. This role will provide the candidate with a solid understanding of the organization's business priorities, portfolio of brands, and key executives. Day-to-day responsibilities will focus primarily on the marketing and media strategy functions.
The Coordinator will support the team on projects including but not limited to: Symphony calendar, meetings, and materials management; cross-company marketing efforts; linear and digital trafficking and reporting; executive presentations; billing; and marketing collateral. This position is based in New York, NY and reports to the Manager, Portfolio Growth and Partnerships and additional support for the broader Symphony team. Responsibilities:
• Provide general administrative support to the Symphony team
• Agenda and materials management for Symphony-related meetings
• Updating and maintaining operational documents and distribution lists
• Working across business verticals, brands, and functions to support the implementation of all priority cross-company marketing initiatives (i.e., â€œSymphony prioritiesâ€)
• Supporting linear and digital trafficking for all Symphony priorities; liaising with cross-brand scheduling teams to ensure the timely delivery of instructions and assets
• Tracking campaign performance by pulling linear and digital reporting
• Assisting with deck building for marketing plan presentations to C-suite level Comcast NBCUniversal executives
• Supporting event planning and logistics for key Symphony meetings and executive summits
• Reviewing, approving, and tracking media billings against annual budget
• Related experience in managing and prioritizing multiple projects or campaigns simultaneously
• Proven proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to craft presentations with a clear narratives is a plus.
• Ability to work under deadline pressures with minimal supervision and a willingness to roll up one's sleeves to drive tasks to completion.
• Passion for and familiarity with media, entertainment, and technology industries
• High-level understanding of NBCUniversal businesses across cable and broadcast entertainment, news, sports, film, theme parks, streaming, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
• Self-starter with ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects independently
• Adept and resourceful problem-solver with ability to learn on the job
• Forward-thinker who proactively identifies opportunities to offer solutions
• Calm and collected under pressure and in fast-paced environment
• Strong personal judgment and ability to maintain confidential information
• Strong executive presence
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.