Contracts Specialist - Golfnow
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2023 10:41:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Contracts Specialist - Golfnow jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Contracts Specialist - Golfnow postings
Full Time Job
The primary purpose of this position is to support the NBC Sports Business & Legal Affairs team with respect to contract-related and administrative matters across GolfNow.
• Manage contract workflow for customer agreements, vendor agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other types of agreements by creating/drafting agreements with assistance of team attorneys, sending drafts, tracking comments, preparing responsive redlines with assistance of team attorneys, managing correspondence with third parties, preparing execution copies, running agreements through internal contract approval system, collecting signatures (via DocuSign and otherwise), filing and sending fully executed documents.
• Serve as liaison to NBCU Law Department subject-matter experts (e.g., privacy, compliance) to ensure compliance with company standards and practices.
• Review marketing executions and materials and draft rules for sweepstakes & promotions.
• Assist with generation of summary documents and charts, including tracking of material deal terms and expiration / renewal dates.
• Organize and maintain documents in an electronic filing system.
• Other assignments as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 5 years relevant experience in business or legal setting
• Extremely detail-oriented, accurate and organized
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Must be willing to be based out of GolfNow headquarters in Orlando, FL, with occasional travel to other company offices
• Must be a team player
• Superior organizational, problem-solving, and administrative skills, with the ability to multitask successfully and prioritize work, as demonstrated by previous experience
• Excellent attention to detail and willingness to take initiative
• Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion in handling sensitive information
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment and be efficient and precise in his/her work
• Quick responsiveness to both internal and external groups is imperative
• Must be a self-starter, assertive, enthusiastic and highly motivated
• Must manage, own and drive contracts and projects to completion
• Interest in Sports a plus
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.