NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2023 7:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Content Creator Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Content Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Content Coordinator postings
SNY is an Emmy Award winning regional sports content creator with both linear television and digital platform distribution. SNY provides unparalleled and exclusive coverage of the New York Mets, New York Jets, UCONN Women's Basketball and all things New York sports. As New York's leader in local sports coverage, SNY delivers the most comprehensive access to all the Tri-State area's professional and collegiate sports teams through exclusive live games, nightly sports programs, and original entertainment. The linear network is serving millions of homes throughout New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, and northeastern Pennsylvania, and nationally through select providers. SNY also distributes up-to-the-minute New York sports news and exclusive series digitally at SNY.tv, and through its social channels on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The Freelance Content Coordinator is responsible for all communication and acquisition of content appearing on the network, website and social channels during their shift. As a Content Coordinator, this person will communicate daily with New York PR staffs and other media outlets to acquire content via Zoom, help schedule and share transmission info with crews out in the field and back at the studio. This person will serve as quality control to incoming feeds and liaison to share all content across platforms. This person should be an effective communicator and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time under tight deadlines.
• Maintain quality control of all incoming elements, including remote setups, streamed content, and taped field content of incoming content to all SNY platforms through Slack
• Schedule Field Producers and Multi-Platform Photographer/Editors
• Must understand all technical aspects of news content gathering, including via satellite, fiber, LiveU, TVU, FTP, internet pool, and mobile transfer. Responsible for communication of active feed paths to content staff
• Must have ability to book production trucks, remote studios and video conference calls
• Host a nightly meeting with digital and linear staff on duty
• Communicate with team and league communication staffs; this includes media credentialing, zoom access and future schedules
• Assist in updating team/league mandated video guidelines and restrictions for both linear and digital platforms
• Self-starter who demonstrates the ability to present and lead the execution of original content ideas
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in video production.
• Very strong computer skills: Experience with any of the following software is highly preferred â€''AVID Media Composer, Media Central and Capture Manager, and iNEWS.
• Experience with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, Filezilla and Dropbox.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested and qualified candidates must submit a resume / CV through the link below
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• It is the policy of SNY to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Hourly rate: $20/hr - $25/hr
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.