Spring Paid Intern - Community and Programming
NBC UniversalNewton, MA
Part Time Paid Internship
The NBC Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal is comprised of 11 television stations in many of the biggest markets in the country – New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas-Fort Worth, San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, D.C., Miami-Fort Lauderdale, San Diego, Hartford and Boston – bound together by the mission to produce and deliver compelling unique local news, information and entertainment programming across multiple platforms in the communities we serve.
With a commitment to win and the resources to do it, great things are happening at the NBC Owned Stations. Our company leaders are big believers in local TV and the contributions our stations can make to the larger company. From our thriving newsrooms committed to enterprise journalism, to our sophisticated technical operations dedicated to delivering the highest quality content to our viewers, to our advertising relationships with clients large and small, there has never been a better time to work in the NBC Owned Stations division.
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
-Lifestyle & Entertainment Programming
-Consumer and Investigative Unit
- In pursuit of an Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must be able to work on-site in Newton, MA
- Television Production
- Studio Operations