NBC UniversalSydney, NS
Full Time Job
• Develop and implement strategic communications and publicity plans to reinforce business priorities across FTA and STV channels in the APAC region
• Generate and cultivate strong relations with key media contacts in order to maximise coverage
• Work cohesively with wider APAC Marketing team & cross-departmentally to devise compelling and innovative press campaigns
• Work with international counterparts to secure press opportunities for priority programming both virtually & on ground for key press junkets as needed
• Manage on-ground PR agencies across APAC region where relevant
• Liaise with the central PR teams to draft all communications documents (press kits, promotional tools, key messages, holding statements, Q&A, briefs consumer and trade press releases etc.)
• Identify strategic opportunities to raise the profile of the business via Senior Management and prepare Senior Management/designated spokespeople to support trade communications.
• Set measurable PR outcomes then monitor and evaluate all media coverage to track local success and share with management
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders including: Media, local and international talent agents, distribution partners, affiliate partners and International internal communications teams.
• Work closely with all major content affiliates to drive maximum exposure across their owned touchpoints
TALENT MANAGEMENT & OUTREACH
•Day-to-day management of local talent and content calendar for Creative & Production, Marketing and Publicity opportunities
•Work closely with creative and marketing teams to recruit, collaborate and manage all local influencers to create engaging content for NBCU group
•Manage any media partnerships, relations and media promotions around key content priorities
•Manage all trade relations, corporate communications and trade plans with Marketing & Content Partnerships team
•Develop events strategy with marketing team and implement consumer & trade events on-ground
•Extensive experience in publicity, talent management and communications within the entertainment industry within APAC region.
•Comprehensive understanding of overall communications perspective and key challenges, issues and trends in the media industry â€'' both within Australia and internationally.
•Solid understanding of social media and the application of publicity across the digital platform.
•Consumer & trade events management, execution and logistics experience a plus
•Confidence in high profile talent management and liaising with talent agents
•Strong stakeholder & media management experience
•Excellent interpersonal skills; a true collaborator with the ability to work cross-functionally with colleagues in multiple locations and time zones
•Enthusiastic and flexible; able to deal with change and manage self and others under pressure