NBC UniversalNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Work with creative to find the ideal candidate for each segment.
• Research, vet and book all casted talent.
• Establish and maintain casting database.
• Foster relationships with talent pools & agencies.
• Coordinate with all departments to efficiently schedule talent hair, make-up, and wardrobe times.
• Update talent call times on call sheet and google docs.
• Prep contracts and paperwork accordingly.
• Assist production team with scripted studio and remote segments.
• Wrangle talent and coordinate meal breaks.
• Communicate with business managers, immigration attorneys, and production services team to ensure all paperwork is valid prior to the appearance of guests.
• Coordinate transportation for guests as needed.
• Assist with the needs of guests upon arrival.
• Miscellaneous research, organization and clerical duties.
• Minimum 1 year of production-related experience. Previous set experience preferred but not required.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and the Slack platform.
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including late nights, early mornings and occasional weekends due to production schedules and topical news cycles.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered.
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, be able to maintain composure and be agreeable to last-minute changes.
• Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, with the ability to interface with all levels of NBCU staff and show crew.
• Able to work independently as needed and learn tasks quickly.