Background Screening Compliance Supervisor, Sportsengine / Ncsi
NBC UniversalCleveland, OH
Full Time Job
NCSI, a SportsEngine Company, is growing and adding a Background Screening Compliance Supervisor to our team. The Background Screening Compliance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that NCSI remains compliant with the FCRA and all other applicable laws and regulations, and that all determinations are appropriately vetted prior to returning information to our customers. This role will be located in Marietta, GA or Solon, OH.
NCSI is an exciting, growing company with the overarching mission of eradicating harm in organizations and communities by providing background screening and risk management tools. Our target client base is sport organizations who serve youth and other vulnerable populations. We are looking for people who are detail-oriented, reliable and who share our passion to protect.
• Act as the companyâ€™s primary expert on escalated background screening reports and use in-depth industry expertise to make determinations on these reports.
• Work closely with the Verifications and Quality Control teams, and convene with senior management and legal counsel when necessary to ensure appropriate determinations are being made.
• Consult with senior management to assure compliance with the companyâ€™s policies, procedures, and ensure that the company is remaining compliant with industry regulations.
• Maintain and audit accreditation needs and help drive the process as needed.
• Regular audit of outbound reports submitted to our clients.
• Audit the ongoing screening process, ensuring compliance, efficiency and that all customer needs are being met according to contractual commitments.
• Establish and maintain procedures for the analysis of records.
• Train new employees and re-train team members as new procedures become available.
• Address escalated phone calls and emails to resolve client and registrant difficulties as needed.
• Process screens as needed based on volume and key client activity.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
• Bachelorâ€™s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university preferred.
• 3 years experience with FCRA compliance and national background screening standards.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to discuss technical issues clearly and concisely.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesizes complex or diverse information; collect and research data; and use experience and awareness to formulate results.
• Experience in auditing and quality management, demonstrating ways of improving quality and promoting accuracy and thoroughness.
• Experience in project management; developing, communicating and executing complex plans in a thorough and timely manner.
• Ability to appropriately manage, prioritize and deliver on multiple, complex priorities, often with demanding time frames.
• Ability to foster collaborative relationships throughout the organization.
• Tenacious, self-starter who can work independently to accomplish defined objectives and goals.
• Team motivated and able to work well with others.