Associate Recruiter, Operational Staffing
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2021 6:10:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Associate Recruiter, Operational Staffing jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Associate Recruiter, Operational Staffing postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking a motivated and results-driven individual that demonstrates the ability to quickly identify and adapt to business recruitment needs. This role will partner with park operations to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies, to attract high quality candidates for hourly entry level and skilled positions at Universal Studios Hollywood (USH). This position is critical to supporting Universal Studios Hollywood's current staffing needs and on-going growth. The Associate Recruiter will lead and participate in the selection process which includes advertising, interviewing, assessing candidates, and hiring. This position will plan, implement and track specific short-term projects. During the lighter operational hiring periods, the Associate Recruiter will partner with the talent acquisition team to support internship and internal development programs, and sourcing/screening applicants for entry level non-union positions. The position will report to the Sr. Manager of Operational Staffing.
• Responsible for the selection process which includes advertising openings, interviewing and assessing candidates.
• M ake hiring decisions for certain positions and recommendations to the Hiring Managers.
• Maintain Applicant Tracking System.
• Represents USH at on and off-site hiring events as well as other outreach activities, including community and education partnerships. Completes preparation and follow-up duties for events and actively participates in the event to include sharing available job information, encouraging application, interviewing and job offers.
• Regularly solicit feedback from Department Managers and HR partners to ensure the quality of applicants is meeting their expectations and to continuously learn about the specific needs of each department.
• Oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
• Support the talent acquisition team during lighter operational recruitment periods, to source and screen intern and entry level non-union applicants, plan activities and campus visits, and support the career development efforts of internal applicant programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 2 years of HR experience supporting recruitment or directly hiring for a fast paced organization.
• Must be willing and able to work on a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends depending on the demands of the business.
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.