NBC UniversalNorth Hollywood, CA
A new, daily, short form program covering movie, Peak TV and streaming-related news and reviews is looking for industry savvy, film-loving associate producers with an emphasis on deep dive research into film/TV/streaming facts and figures.
• Take the day's film/TV/streaming-related stories and pitch facts, figures and trivia to support and elevate that story.
• Work with the team, including Segment Producer and Graphics Coordinator to create graphics representing the approved facts and figures.
• Perform other day-of AP duties that support the Segment Producer in the crafting of the story .
• Demonstrate knowledge and interest in the film and television industries.
• If assigned to evening shift, must have experience helping producers deliver a completed episode.
• Oversee all aspects of assignment.
• Guarantee on-time delivery of assignments.
• Juggle multiple assignments.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• POSITION IS SUNDAY-THURSDAY.
• DAYTIME AND EVENING SHIFTS WILL BE ROTATED.
News deadline experience and control room experience a plus.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER DEMONSTRATING YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND INTEREST IN THE FILM, PEAK TV AND STREAMING INDUSTRIES AND ABILITIES IN DOING FINE-GRAINED, ACCURACY-FIRST RESEARCH.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in working in broadcast or new media, preferably on a daily, studio-based news, celebrity news or entertainment industry news program. Individual must have above average knowledge of the film and TV industries, and be able to demonstrate such knowledge. Must be responsible, accurate, creative, organized, able to work under deadline pressure, self-motivated and flexible.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online