Associate Manager Integrated Marketing Strategy
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/4/2021 7:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Manager Integrated Marketing Strategy jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Associate Manager Integrated Marketing Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Manager Integrated Marketing Strategy?
Full Time Job
SummaryThe Associate Manager of Integrated Marketing will support cross-functional Marketing & Sales plan development for Annual Pass, VIP, and local marketing efforts including special products and offers. They will develop and execute strategies and tactics focused on generating attendance, revenue, and increasing guest engagement. They will have primary responsibility for ensuring that the day-to-day requirements to run the Annual Pass program are met as well as providing proper input into our internal systems to process projects.
• Take primary responsibility for the day-to-day management for the administrations of the Annual Pass and VIP programs
• Coordinate our comprehensive communication strategy to engage guests in order to drive core business goals
• Develop and manage events and promotions for Annual Pass guests
• Provide strategic communication input within our existing internal processes for development of advertising
• Develop content for program communications including CRM and Social
• Copy writing for communications and consumer touch points
• Keep finger on the pulse when it comes to loyalty programs and report on trends in theme park and similar industries with a focus on membership-based offerings
• Track and provide input for content development and updates for program website
• Develop cross-functional business team relationships across Universal Parks & Resorts to ensure timely execution of goals
• Utilize Photoshop and PowerPoint to develop content for strategy presentation development
• Manage Annual Pass sweepstakes program including contest development, legal review, and fulfillment
• Manage monthly program updates including Annual Pass attendance calendars
• Track and record program marketing for analysis and historical record keeping
• Administrate key ticket process for Annual Pass, VIP and special offer product launches
• Administrate team budget
• Assist in the development of yearly and quarterly loyalty business plans
• Think beyond what has been done previously and assist to introduce new ideas to drive key goals
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university is required; majors in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or other related field preferred
• Minimum 3 years of progressive, relevant consumer-facing marketing and program management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with partner and foster cross-functional teamwork among Marketing & Sales, food, retail, operations, etc..
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including occasional weekends and holidays to assist with event execution inside the theme park or CityWalk as needed
• MBA or equivalent degree strongly preferred
• Assist business plan development and present clear recommendations to management for approval and implementation
• Motivate and work collaboratively with cross-functional peers
• Ability to influence others at all organizational levels (from junior to executive levels)
• Ability to think strategically and conceptually
• Demonstrated ability to manage a large volume of complex work effectively and efficiently while being detailed orientated
• Strong track record meeting targets and objectives
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• High energy, self-motivated and strong work ethic.
• 3 years in the consumer goods, entertainment, travel or theme park industry preferred