Associate Library Video Producer / Editor
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2023 7:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Associate Library Video Producer / Editor jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Associate Library Video Producer / Editor postings
Full Time Job
E! News digital is hiring an Associate Producer/Editor who will support video content creation for the E! Library. From vault interviews on E! News to working on legacy E! show titles to creating content for the E! Entertainment shows, this role will be responsible for finding creative solutions to extend the life of E!'s most important brands on platforms like YouTube, social and distribution. If you love to think about how a single video can speak to fandoms, or how to get watch time up on YouTube with a super creative mashup or how to capture new fans and subscribers with a robust #Shorts strategy and execution, this role is for you. E! News is looking for a candidate who can comb through library content, identify great diamonds in the rough, and take that content from the video vaults to the masses by producing and editing the video. In addition, the role will also support the video marketing elements of E! Entertainment's current franchises and may also participate in engaging strategies to capture new and old audiences on E!'s digital platforms. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in entertainment video production, proven video editing skills, and a clear understanding of the key difference between traditional media and digital-first content.
• Produce, create, edit and publish digital videos to support the growth of the E! Entertainment YouTube channels, and library video offering across multiple platforms including streaming, FAST and more. Video editing is end-to-end and requires this person to conceptualize an edit, collect all assets, edit the video, add music, sound effects, graphics, and publish with an engaging headline and caption.
• Use Photoshop or similar platforms to create thumbnails for videos
• Create SEO-optimized headlines and captions that factually represent your video and drive views
• Optimize and post content for social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Identify and create video mashups based on trends, search or based on metrics
• Brainstorm ideas around how to maximize reach and video views around library videos
• Track performance metrics around all videos you create
• Think creatively around how to get increased viewership to E! library titles like The Kardashians, Tyler Henry, vault interviews from E! News and more
• Edit and support various livestreams as tied to event coverage for library and current E! shows
• Collect all assets for video production, sourcing from the E! library
• Edit with speed and ease using Adobe Premiere, Aftereffects, AVID and comfortability using various library storage systems and servers. Ease with exporting files.
• Work with E!'s social and editorial teams to create highly-sharable content
• Optimize sound and lighting quality in videos, create simple graphic transitions, add text on screen and other graphics and easily export videos.
• Serve as a creative producer/editor on assigned projects (including, but not limited to livestreams, weekly video series, mashups, interviews, show clips and other projects as assigned)
• Liaison with producing team, booking team, and post-production as needed
• Assist with producing guest interviews in-studio as it pertains to library shows or current E! shows
• Maintain a level of professionalism with talent
• Juggle multiple projects with parallel timelines
• BA or BS from a four year accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
• 2 years of experience producing news digital video content end-to-end for digital platforms
• Excellent expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects.)
• Knowledge of AVID or similar platforms or willingness to learn fast if you aren't familiar
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong copy editing skills, ability to self-edit your own work
• Must be able to work under extremely tight deadlines
• Social media-savvy with the ability to post your own stories on social accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
• Creative thinker who can look at entertainment trends and find innovative ways to tell a story in a digital video
• Ability to shoot footage on DSLR camera
• Knowledge of Photoshop is a must
• Willingness to be an individual contributor while working within a team environment and contribute to the overall brand's growth and success
• Strong understanding of digital metrics: page views, video views, how to gain new followers on different platforms, including on-site
• Strong understanding of digital trends
• Strong camera skills: ability to shoot your own videos using HDV cameras
• Red carpet interview skills â€'' ability to interview celebrity talent and come up with smart, breaking news questions that we can turn into digital videos
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings due to news cycles and breaking news.
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $65,000-$80,000
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner co