Assistant To Producer
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/26/2022 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant To Producer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant To Producer postings
Full Time Job
The Assistant to Producer is a motivated individual with an interest in television, pop culture and digital platforms. The individual would serve as assistant to the Producer who oversees major aspects of the show.
• Manage Producer's calendars, answer phones and plan business trips for Producer. Book travel accommodations, coordinate meetings and create detailed itineraries for Producer other production staff.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings with other show producers and department heads
• Compile and distribute daily informational packet
• Assist in research as needed for producer.
• Prepare and submit T&E expenses
• Schedule and manage Producer's daily VIP ticket allotment
• Set up and coordinate various events
• Stay up-to-date on current show production calendar
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Minimum 1 year experience supporting high level Executive in Television Entertainment or equivalent production experience
• Must be proficient on Mac
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Bachelors degree required.
• Minimum one year professional television or film work experience required.
• Must be proficient on Mac.
• Demonstrate computer knowledge (Excel, Word) .
• Interested candidates must submit a resume for this job online to be considered.
• Must have ability to work flexible hours due to the production schedule of the show, including weekends and evenings when necessary.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
•Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, be able to maintain composure and be agreeable to changes
• Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, with attention to detail and the ability to interface with all levels of NBCU staff and show crew.
• Production experience a plus
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once and multi-task efficiently and precisely