Assistant To Head Writers
NBC UniversalNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2021 5:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Assistant To Head Writers jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant To Head Writers postings
Full Time Job
• A high degree of confidentiality and discretion are expected in regards to all matters and documents.
• Primary role is to provide support to the Head Writers.
• Assist in copying and distributing scripts and rundowns.
• Answering phones and taking messages.
• Conduct online research relevant to sketches and material being written for the show.
• Keeping up with changes as scripts are rewritten throughout the week.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Prior executive assistant experience in TV or features (preferably at a studio or network) supporting senior executives.
• Minimum 1 year experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Willingness to work overtime and be flexible with hours.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Someone that's a team player with strong work ethic.
• Should possess excellent written and communication skills.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Professional business manner.
• Comfort working with all levels of management and talent.
• Seeking a very detail-oriented person with the ability to multi-task.
• Ideal candidate works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.