Assistant Digital Media Manager
NBC UniversalBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/14/2021 8:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Digital Media Manager jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Assistant Digital Media Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Digital Media Manager?
Full Time Job
Assistant Digital Media Manager - Fandango
The Assistant Digital Media Manager is responsible for sourcing, ingesting, publishing and promoting video content across various distribution platforms, including the Fandango, Movieclips, Rotten Tomatoes and Vudu brands. They will be responsible for managing a continuous video publishing pipeline, maintaining quality control standards, and maximizing content promotion.
The ideal candidate for this role has a passion for film, television and streaming content, is detail oriented, organized, proactive and a team player that thrives in a digital media environment.
• Source promotional video assets from various sites and email submissions and input into tracking document
• Ingest, edit and encode video assets
• Input metadata for each video into database
• Create image assets following design/branding strategies and team best practices
• Publish videos to various platforms including Owned & Operated sites and YouTube
• Perform quality control checks on video and images across platforms
• Assist Media Operations and Programming Managers in creating and maintaining playlists, highlighting featured videos, social posting and comment moderation as needed
• Assist in training contractors in production workflows
• 2 years working with media and/or media metadata
• 2 years of experience working with content management systems (YouTube or MPX Platform a plus)
• Experience managing daily or weekly content publishing schedule
• Experience with video and/or image editing (Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop)
• Experience with data entry
• Experience working in a tight, deadline-driven environment.
• Must be willing to work extended hours as needed, including occasional weekends and holidays
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams
• Adept at managing multiple projects and priorities
• Strong verbal and written communication
• Detail-oriented in visual and written output
• Responsible and professional