NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/6/2021 11:10:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Asset Manager jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Asset Manager postings
Full Time Job
Universal Brand Development's Multimedia team manages the vision and voice of our leadership and global brand through five key disciplines: pitch and presentation design, sales materials development, event design, asset management and production.
Reporting to the Director, Global Asset Management, the Asset Manager will be a seasoned individual with experience managing a variety of assets and implementing efficient workflow to drive timely asset distribution while maintaining asset security.
• Source, clear and distribute assets for a global business to ensure brand standards of final asset types including: Key Art, Logos/Title treatments, director selects/unit photography stills, 3D files, audio files.
• Daily management of upload, organization, branding and asset workflow for digital asset system (MyMediabox).
• Main point of contact for asset systems; daily management of security permissions, accesses, and troubleshooting for internal and external partners/agents worldwide.
• Partner with legal to ensure asset release protocols are followed.
• Source and distribute early film and TV reference assets and pitch materials from studio divisions and production offices via CORE and/or PUMA.
• Manage and fulfill internal and external team asset requests for titles.
• Manage asset communications to internal and external partners.
• Partner with international dubbing team to have tag lines, legal lines, marketing copy, character and location translations created across all languages for asset properties.
• Partner with production team to review all style guides.
• Contribute to GAM internal handbook by revising policy changes and enforcing brand standards.
• Work with IT to define and prioritize enhancements for asset delivery systems including workflows and reporting.
• Manage metadata process for film titles for all new uploads.
• Lead and participate in the weekly studio meetings including managing the agenda and meeting notes.
• Budget Management for all managed IP titles.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 years' experience in Asset Management
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
• Experience with confidential and sensitive materials
• Experience with various digital asset distribution methods
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; top-notch organizational skills a must
• Ability to juggle long and short-term deadlines in a dynamic working environment
• Mac proficient and skilled in all Adobe and Microsoft applications
• Experience working with creative artists a plus
• Comprehensive knowledge of a variety of digital assets and how they are used on print and 3D product applications
• Interest in quality and creative consumer products across broad categories from toys, apparel, health and beauty, publishing and collectibles
• Team player and flexible to respond quickly and effectively to changing priorities
• Customer focused and diplomatic
• Strong interpersonal skills capable of building positive relationships both inside and outside the Studio
• Creative thinker with the ability to retain details and anticipate project and procedural needs