NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Apprentice Publicist jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Apprentice Publicist postings
Full Time Job
In concert with SVP, VP/Director and Sr. Publicist, the Apprentice Publicist will secure and deliver talent for marketing and publicity initiatives including trailer launch events, special shoots, press junkets, appearances, PA tours, film festivals, conventions, stunts and premieres.
• Handle below-the-line talent and serve as back-up on additional filmmakers and cast members working with team members on all direct communication as needed.
• Work with the team on the collation of global talent requests, including: Set Visit Requests, Trailer Launch Interview Requests, Content Day and Junket Nominations
• Oversee International tour and festival logistics for LATAM and APAC regions
• Maintain calendar, contacts, status reports
• Handle talent and their teams on-site (premieres, appearances, content days, junkets, screening Q&As, award shows, podcasts, radio, photoshoots), including guidance and key messaging
• Negotiate glam rates with assistant
• Book coordinate travel with assistant
• Assist with US Broadcast, Print and Online Breaks coverage and alert EVP/SVP/VP if there are â€œneed to knowâ€ breaks before assistant sends to filmmakers
• Assist in screening coverage
• Assist VP and Senior Publicist with US Publicity Report, review doc and quote's doc
• Manage COVID requirements for the team's events alongside the assistant (liaising with HR and BCCM, talent/filmmaker testing)
• At least 2 years of experience in the entertainment industry, ideally in marketing or publicity
• Working knowledge of Microsoft-based software: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to join the Local 600 Union
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends
• Prior publicity experience at a film studio is preferred
• Knowledge of entertainment publicity and press is helpful
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism or related field is preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills
• The ability to work calmly, quickly, and with good humor, under pressure
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
Salary Range: $86,466.00 - $86,466.00 as determined by the Local 600 Union.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.