Analyst, Direct-To-Consumer Insights & Data Visualization
NBC UniversalOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 9/3/2021 12:27:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Analyst, Direct-To-Consumer Insights & Data Visualization jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Analyst, Direct-To-Consumer Insights & Data Visualization postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Analyst, Direct-To-Consumer Insights & Data Visualization?
Full Time Job
Direct-to-Consumer is a key priority for GOLF with fast moving and aggressive growth goals. This role is integral to the GOLFPASS team.
The Analyst, Direct-to-Consumer Insights & Data Science will assist DTC team in understanding members' and non-members' behavior through quantitative and qualitative methods. This role will help in creating meaningful stories with data in order to drive innovation throughout the entire product experience.
Your mission is to creatively and proactively translate a wealth of data into insights to better understand how to attract, convert and continually create a delightful experience for GOLFPASS members.
You'll use methods from statistics, and quantitative social science to extract meaningful patterns from large datasets from surveys, GOLFPASS member transactional and engagement data and other sources.
You'll partner with a talented team of Engineers and Data Scientists working to improve our product and generate world class insights to help them and our business better serve potential and current GOLFPASS members.
• Extract meaningful patterns from behavioral data and survey data to proactively present opportunities/pain points to DTC team
• Rapidly develop an understanding of the GOLFPASS universe to build aggregate behavioral metrics for Acquisition, Engagement and Retention purposes
• Create collaborator ready materials/solutions to communicate your findings in visually engaging and straightforward manner
• Utilizes reporting tools like Tableau to design dashboards and produce reports summarizing Key Performance Indicators
• Leverage cross functional skills by working with survey data and with our data science and engineering teams to come up with impactful insights
• Conduct ad hoc analyses to bring insights about members engagement with the product, members potential
• Responsible for partnering with appropriate marketing groups to develop, execute, measure and iterate on member acquisition and retention campaigns through various channels: email, marketing database, email, display advertising campaignsâ€¦etc.
• Ensure you're staying up-to-date through continuous and independent education of all cutting-edge analytical techniques and programming languages.
• Support the Acquisition and Retention teams to be data driven with customer acquisition Retention strategies to maximize members LTV
• Develop Presentations and automated dashboards to summarize GOLFPASS performance to Senior Management
• Possess 5 years of relevant experience, preferably working in an ecommerce or other commerce-driven environment
• MBA or MS degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Decision Sciences, or a related field
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando
• Experience working within the ecommerce and subscription business
• Expertise in multivariate statistics
• Experience in a programming language commonly used for data manipulation and computational statistics (such as R, Python) and ability to work pragmatically with statistical concepts
• Project management skills
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills and ability to work through complex problems.
• Programming skills in SQL and experience in writing reusable/efficient code to automate analysis and data processes
• Understand visual analytics and dashboard design best practices
• command of research questions within subscription services/e-commerce domain
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data and translate into a story
• Practical understanding of and experience with predictive analytics, machine learning, and/or causal inference
• Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau
• Good understanding of customer lifecycle marketing
• Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools along the way to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to superiors.
• Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
• Critical thinking and problem solving are a must, with the ability to use analytical skills to solve daily problems.
• Attention to detail and qualityâ€''must rigorously check own work for accuracy.
• Experience presenting and articulating complex concepts, possessing excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Strong business acumen with a desire to develop and build new programs, processes and systems to support direct-to-consumer products and services.