Affiliate Marketing Manager
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2023 5:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Affiliate Marketing Manager jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Affiliate Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Affiliate Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of west coast NBC Affiliate Marketing in all aspects of local station promotion for NBC Entertainment programs. Candidate will be involved in project development, planning, execution and station communication.
• Affiliate Marketing representative on internal NBC show team meetings; develop and initiate new promotional initiatives and oversee them start to finish
• Conduct and review market-level ratings data analysis to inform station marketing strategy by show and identify positive/negative trends in the market in order to pinpoint growth opportunities and actionable insights; compile PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheet presentations as required
• Work with the Director to identify opportunities to optimize, retain, and expand campaigns to increase NBC viewership on a local level
• Monitor timely delivery of assigned Entertainment shows' and Specials' on-air promos and graphics
• Oversee script editing and scheduling of custom promo taping by NBC talent
• Coordinate scheduling of red carpet events and press junkets as needed
• Support execution of NBCU Diversity project content for station sales and marketing
• Create and help guide social media efforts for assigned entertainment programs and specials; innovate engagement strategies tailor-made for each program
• Oversee specific aspects of NBC Affiliate Marketing's participation in events, meetings and conferences
• Maintain portions of NBCAffiliateMarketing.com, including assigned show pages
• Write and deliver talking points for regular weekly and monthly station meetings
• Draft and send promotional emails, promo change emails and text message notifications to stations
• Participate in brainstorming and developing linear, digital and social strategies and initiatives
• 2-4 years work experience in a marketing capacity
• Experience working at a broadcast or cable network, a streamer or local television station
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
• Ability to organize and display data in Excel and PowerPoint
• Basic Photoshop and/or Illustrator
• Conversant with Social Media platforms
• Experience as an effective liaison with all levels of internal and external management
• Ability to write clear and concise marketing messages
• Ability to make sound decisions in handling sensitive and critical-to-air information
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in high pressure situations
• Knowledge of digital video editing a plus
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
This position is eligible for company sponsored benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid leave, tuition reimbursement, and a variety of other discounts and perks. Learn more about the benefits offered by NBCUniversal by visiting the Benefits page of the Careers website.
Salary range: $70,000 - $105,000 (bonus eligible)
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].