Account Manager, Marketing
NBC UniversalBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/5/2021 12:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Account Manager, Marketing jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Account Manager, Marketing postings
Full Time Job
• Manage marketing partnerships and promotions with major brands and companies across multiple verticals, including digital entertainment services, retail, ad partners, and more.
• Work with external partners and cross functional stakeholders across the NBC organization to build marketing programs as well as lead campaign execution including campaign development, approvals, and performance tracking.
• Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to build and project manage custom deliverables and timelines for campaigns including building project plans and overseeing all campaign elements from creative development, production, trafficking and reporting.
• Partner with legal team to develop partner agreements and promotional program rules.
• Compile and share promotional plans for major theatrical releases for studio partners.
• Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for clients and studio partners, including fielding promotional requests, answering campaign-related questions and navigating feedback to relevant internal team members.
• Compile end of program data and build wrap reports.
• 2-3 years of experience in account management or partner facing role
• Prior experience working in a partner management or customer service role, preferably in the media and entertainment industry
• Experience coordinating promotional marketing assets and approvals
• Experienced in leading cross-functional teams to orchestrate, collaborate, and execute marketing programs
• Working knowledge of elements to launch partnership programs: proposition development, marketing channels, commercial models, operational mechanics
• A good understanding of the theatrical film, OTT or ecommerce market
• Excellent communication skills, confident in managing, influencing and growing relationships with stakeholders internally and externally
• Commercial, strategic and technical mind-set with strong attention to detail
• Creative mindset with judgment and ability to prioritize and triage partner-related issues, solution-find, and effectively motivate internal and external stakeholders to work towards a common goal
• Organized and structured with the ability to reliably deliver on plans
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills