Account Manager, International Digital Distribution
NBC UniversalLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2021 7:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Search for Account Manager, International Digital Distribution jobs in London-UK
Search all Account Manager, International Digital Distribution postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Manager, International Digital Distribution?
Full Time Job
Division: International Digital Distribution
Position: Manager, Account Management
Reports to: EMEA Director, Account Management
NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The International Television division is responsible for the distribution of NBCU's film and TV product to television and new media customers in all markets outside North America. Within International Television, the International Digital Distribution team has specific responsibility for growing new media distribution in these markets, including managing on-going customer relationships in order to maximise revenue.
The Account Management team is responsible for driving sales to consumers of NBCU Feature & TV titles through the management of go to market strategies and key transactional new media customers (covering PPV, VOD & EST) including:
Multi-territory platforms (e.g. Apple, Google, Amazon); and
In-territory transactional partners (e.g. Sky, Deutsche Telekom, SF Anytime, etc.)
The team is responsible for making our deals with transactional new media customers as high growth and future focused as possible. The team has key budget responsibility and is assessed and tracked based on ambitious revenue growth targets in 2020 and beyond.
This is a key role within the team and will define and implement a strategic vision for our business in EMEA in close cooperation with the VP of Account Management and Account Management Directors responsible for specific regions. The role will also collaborate closely with other internal teams within Global Distribution as well as the wider Comcast NBCU business as appropriate to drive the objectives for the EMEA hub.
- Work with Director to set Strategy for relevant territories
- Day to day management of key accounts in relevant Territory
- Work with colleagues in Marketing, Sales Administration, Operations, Legal, and Research to drive overall sales growth on EST and TVOD platforms
- Deliver revenue targets for New Release, Catalogue and Promotions whilst conforming to EMEA guidelines for long-term sustainable business growth
- Secure high-visibility shelf-space and promotion for key launches. Ensure timely launches of new titles and series on EST;
- Implement, track and analyse dynamic pricing information for each territory across all products including season bundles and package offerings;
- Analyse real-time performance data and recommend pricing, promotion, and programming strategies based on research.
- Generate new ideas and new ways of working
- Support new launches for customers
- Manage pricing and promotional activities with key platforms/partners.
- Ensure timely launches of new titles and series on EST
- Work collaboratively across business units e.g. Theatrical, Home video, consumer products, brand franchise to maximise revenue for NBCU
- Work with Sales teams to budget and track revenue
- Work with New Media marketing to support client objectives
- Familiarity and interest in the business of entertainment and specifically, digital media and content distribution
- Excellent written/oral communication, coordination skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with diverse team
- Experience of building and maintaining key multi-territory customer relationships
- Ability to handle short deadlines/turnarounds and multiple competing priorities
- Flexibility of working hours (interaction with teams in the USA, Singapore and various other territories)