VP, Multi-Platform Content
NBC SportsChicago, IL
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2022 8:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Search for VP, Multi-Platform Content jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all VP, Multi-Platform Content postings
Full Time Job
The VP of Multi-Platform Content will report directly to the President/GM of WMAQ, WSNS and NBC Sports Chicago. This role will oversee production of non-news and non-sports content for all of the Chicago Group's platforms. Those platforms include, but are not limited to linear, OTT, FAST Channel, audio, etc. The candidate will be responsible for managing a staff and a budget and work closely with our VP of Finance and our VP of Sales for future projects.â€
• Manages the day-to-day television programming operation for multiple platforms; researches and evaluates program offers for NBC Chicago, NBC Sports Chicago, and Telemundo Chicago. Also, all OTT, digital and audio opportunities
• Develop ideas for programs and features that a station could produce. Serve as the Executive Producer for all local non-news programs including product integration special events coverage, and community affairs programming.
• Participates in the development of station goals, policies and procedures.
• Interfaces with traffic department regarding program schedules for all three operations.
• Strategically lead the development & production team
• Ensure that the concepts are brand appropriate
• Work with the development team/business affairs on closing talent and production deals
• Ensure that concepts are fully realized in production
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 7 years' experience in TV development and production
• Applicant must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• External applicants must apply through the link below to be considered for employment
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or must undergo regular COVID-19 testing if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Bilingual a plus
• Previous experience supervising a team of 5 or more
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills
• Able to manage multiple priorities and achieve quality results consistently
• Demonstrated excellence in communication skills
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships
• Exhibit executive presence, especially when dealing with high level executives and corporate representatives
• Superior organizational skills
• Past work experience in the Media industry or broadcast environment
• Sharp attention to detail
• Ability to lead and influence across various functions and disciplines, including Production and Sales professionals