Summer Paid Intern - Regional Networks
NBC SportsChicago, IL
Full Time Paid Internship
NBC Sports Regional Networks internship opportunities give students real world experience and exposure to one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment. Internships are the perfect way to gain experience while learning what a career at NBC Universal might hold in store for you. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE READ INTERNSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
• This posting is for the Summer 2020 internship program, the program generally runs from June through August
• The internship is in person at our office in Chicago, IL
• Cover Letters are required and must state which department you are interested in. Cover letters should be addressed to the NBC Sports Internship Program.
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Application deadline is April 6, 2020, interested candidates should apply by this date
• You must meet the basic qualifications to be considered for the internship *Please review the basic qualifications carefully*
• Recent graduates will NOT be eligible for this program
• Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Vice President, Human Resources NBC Sports Regional Networks, or a successor/designee.
Summer 2020 Internships are only available with the below departments:
• News Production
• Marketing & Creative Services
• Sales & Research
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be able to work on-site in Chicago, IL
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Previous internship and/or work experience in an office environment
• Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, work well with others
• Professional demeanor, positive attitude and eager to learn
• Strong interest in understanding the Sports Media landscape
• Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time