Studio Line Producer
NBC SportsWashington, DC
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2021 4:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Studio Line Producer jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Studio Line Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Studio Line Producer?
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
This production role is a leadership position and key contributor to the overall content strategy and show execution for the 2021 Washington Football Team Pregame and Postgame shows. This position is responsible leading content creation for both weekly shows. This position will create, oversee and execute unique elements, building the rundown for the shows and serve as the studio line producer during both live shows.
• Produce live studio-based shows, including but not limited to formatting the show, determining storylines, coordinating cut-ins, and writing copy
• Coordinate all live shots during broadcast
• Daily communication with digital assignment desk to help develop team-related content.
• Consistent contact with show talent providing direction and feedback regarding show content.
• Develop contingency plans for breaking stories
• Proactively propose original, timely and innovative content ideas
• Thorough knowledge of local and national sports required, especially related to the Washington Football Team and NFL.
• Proactively search for latest and relevant content around the web and social media platforms
• Ability to produce write, edit and oversee all show-related content.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• BA/BS degree in Radio/TV/Film, Communications, or equivalent experience
• Minimum of Four (4) years television experience
• Minimum of 2 years experience producing live shows
• Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Washington D.C.
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, set priorities and work well under pressure
• Knowledge of web, online video and mobile standards, best practices, design and usability principles, and constraint
• Ability to take direction and feedback from multiple stakeholders
• Openness to coaching, feedback and a continuous improvement mindset
• Passion for television production and the sports business
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Proactive, positive and reliable
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Strong knowledge of sports in general and specific understanding of football and the Washington Football Team