Revenue Planning and Analysis Manager
NBC SportsOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2023 6:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Revenue Planning and Analysis Manager jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Revenue Planning and Analysis Manager postings
Full Time Job
Revenue Planning and Analysis Manager (SQL experience)
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
NBC Sports Next, an NBC Universal company, is hiring a Revenue Planning Manager, Y&RS. This role will support the revenue planning and strategic analysis efforts within NBC Sports Next, focusing primarily on the Youth & Recreational Sports business. The role will lead the long-range planning and annual budget process for our Youth & Recreational Sports business as well as assist with building revenue enhancing strategies. The RP&A team specializes in analyzing large datasets to create executive level summaries of key trends and develops and manages revenue models to support strategic decision making within our various Operations teams. The ideal candidate is comfortable with leading a team of 2-3 highly analytical and technical analysts and has proven experience using SQL and Tableau to query data and build visualizations for key stakeholders.
• Lead the long-range planning, annual budgeting process, and monthly forecasting process across the Youth & Rec Sports business unit and coordinate with Finance.
• Oversee the deal model process, which is focused on forecasting operating revenues and OCF impacts of prospective deals to inform client negotiations for the Sales team, and recommend process enhancements to increase efficiency and improve forecasting accuracy
• Develop revenue-enhancing strategies through ad hoc analysis to drive optimal decision making and to help increase revenue through both personal contribution and effectively delegating tasks to team members.
• Oversee and direct the build of automated Tableau dashboards to provide visibility into performance of NBC Sports Next for Sales, Marketing and Executive leadership.
• Translate and distribute internal operating revenue goals for various internal stakeholders to enhance cooperation and improve ability to achieve overall budgetary goals.
• Regularly communicate business insights and performance trends to internal business leaders to include leaders from Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
• BA degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Decision Sciences, Management Science or a related field
• A minimum of 3 years of financial or revenue/sales planning & analysis experience
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills and ability to work through complex problems
• Preferred candidates will possess advanced skills in Excel and reporting tools like SQL, R, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.
Additional Job Requirements
• This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• Must be willing to work in the Orlando, FL office
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].