Video Production Assistant - NBC Sports
NBC SportsStamford, CT
This is a part-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 6 - 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
As a Freelance Production Assistant, you are apart of the core video production team. The role includes day-to-day producing and editing of original sports video and highlights for distribution across all of NBC Sports' digital platforms.
• Edit highlight packages in real time for events across the NBC Sports portfolio (including but not limited to football, basketball, soccer, motorsports, and golf)
• Clip segments from live sporting events and studio shows in real time
• Respond quickly to video requests from digital team
• Assist in the creation of sales/sponsored content
• Produce and edit short features, highlight packages and sponsored videos for multiple platforms
• Tape playback producer during live and taped shows
• Proactively pitch and execute new original video concepts
• Create graphics to enhance digital video content
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
• Minimum one (1) years' experience in television production, and/or digital media production
• Proficient editing in an Avid environment
• Creatively proficient in Photoshop
• Must be a team player
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Demonstrated knowledge of sports
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Knowledge of fantasy and sports betting a plus
• Experience with live tape playback a plus
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be able to work nights and weekends as schedule is based on the NBC Sports live event schedule
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].