Plus Brand Specialist
NBC SportsOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Plus Brand Specialist (Social Media Marketing)
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what's Next.
Our Plus Brand Team drives loyalty by ensuring our Plus team delivers on our commitment to help save our partners time. The Plus Brand Specialist will be responsible for the tactical execution of GolfNow PLUS services and offerings and will work closely with their Manager and Sr Director in support of agreed partner deliverables. This position will be staffed by experts on the golf economy, which includes detailed knowledge of golf courses, golf course technology products/solutions, social media and marketing.
• Manage GolfNow PLUS partners' social platforms and overall brand which includes increased search engine optimization and ads
• Provide analysis of golf course email marketing and social statistics
• Manage the tactical execution of established GolfNow PLUS strategies and golf course prescriptions
• Manage and respond to all reviews on all platforms revealed by proprietary brand technology
• Expert utilization of GolfNow Central inventory marketing management software
• Respond to inbound correspondence, both through email and by phone, from course partners related to the operations and administration of GolfNow on an as needed basis
• Participate in outbound sales initiatives as they arise
• Track activity and keep information up to date on accounts via Salesforce
• Special Projects TBD will be assigned as needed. Will need to be capable of meeting deadlines.
• Establish a deep understanding of the GolfNow and Plus businesses
• Prioritize competing needs and workload with solid reasoning and creative solutions
• Minimum of 1 year experience (including Internships) in a fast paced corporate environment
• Social Media Marketing
• Website Design
• Client Management Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business or related field
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Reliable with the ability to work in a professional office setting, remotely and independently without direct supervision in a demanding, fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Demonstrated experience adapting, learning new skill sets, and gaining an understanding of operational challenges â€'' someone with a growth mindset
• Exceptional time management and problem solving skills
• Well organized with great attention to detail
• Self-motivated and curious
• Strong team player
• Detail oriented self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills both verbal and written
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills and quick communication response times