Manager, Partner Care - Next
NBC SportsOrlando, FL
This was removed by the employer on 12/12/2023 12:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Partner Care - Next jobs in Orlando-FL
Search all Manager, Partner Care - Next postings
Full Time Job
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with dozens of sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips, and more.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what's Next.
Our Partner Care Support Manager drives loyalty by assuring the Partner Care team delivers timely, efficient and high-quality care on NBC Sports Next's suite of technology products. As Partner Care Support Manager, you will lead a team of energetic, service-minded specialists in delivering extraordinary care on every contact and an elite service rarely found in the golfing industry.
• Recruit, hire, train and coach a group of specialists focusing primarily on customer support of NBC Sports Next's technology products.
• Coach specialists in leadership skills; delivering our â€œwhyâ€ and committing to the personal development of our next leaders.
• Create clear and concise expectations, maintain transparent scoreboards, encourage and coach performance, deliver accountability with honest feedback.
• Maintain a high-energy, engaging, service culture, complete with specialist recognition programs.
• Create and execute efficient daily workflow processes through the use of operational metrics to gauge performance and ensure timely implementation and support.
• Initiate a quality program to certify a high level of care is consistently being delivered, utilizing NPS as the primary driving metric.
• Utilize industry expertise to influence product development in order to address customer needs and improve implementation and support efficiencies.
• Be well versed in all Partner Care operations as you will collaborate with teams, and may manage specialists, focused in areas such as Implementation, Websites, Interfaces, and Inventory.
• 2 years experience managing people, preferably in a customer service and/or B2B setting
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• High level of organization with great attention to detail
• High-energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience, leadership and remain calm in stressful situations
• Strong computer skills including MS Word & Excel
• Knowledge of golf is preferred
• Previous experience with golf and technology products is strongly desired
• Account management, project management, and problem-solving skills
• In-depth understanding of golf course operations
• Experience with Salesforce, Confluence, inContact, and Office 365
• Ability to learn new concepts quickly
• Data-driven with an appreciation for organization and process
• Excellent writer and communicator with strong presentation skills via phone, online, and in-person
Additional Job Requirements
• Willingness to work as early/open and late/close shifts, including weekends, and overtime
• Ability to regularly be â€œon-callâ€ 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, sometimes with short notice
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office, a minimum of three days per week.
• Must be willing to work in the Orlando, FL office
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by emailing [email protected].