NBC SportsChicago, IL
This was removed by the employer on 6/27/2022 10:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Graphic Artist jobs in Chicago-IL
Search all Graphic Artist postings
Part Time Job
Part-Time Graphic Artist NBC Sports
NBC Sports Chicago is seeking a part-time Graphic Designer (20-30 hours per week, including weekends) with digital, social and linear experience to join the creative services team. Reporting to the Art Director, the part-time Graphic Designer will have a keen eye for design, modern graphic communications skills, a visual storytelling sense, and a strong interest in our brand. This is an opportunity to join a team of passionate designers who create content for multiple platforms.
• Create graphics to be used across linear and non-linear platforms including web and social media platforms
• Cut out detailed photos of talent and athletes for use on existing templates
• Work closely with the Art Director to ensure proper workflow is followed in terms of creating and distributing graphics
• Collaborate with internal and external departments
• Keep the design standards of the artistic team at the highest possible level
• Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Art or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum 2 year's experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and After Effects
• Minimum 1 year of related professional work experience (i.e. Graphic Designer/Animator/Editor)
• Ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
• Thrive in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to work Saturdays, nights and holidays.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in fast paced, high pressure environment, live TV environment