NBC SportsPhiladelphia, PA
Part Time Job
Responsibilities PLEASE NOTE: This is for a Part-Time position as a night-side artist
• Design & animate show and live event graphics (monitors, opens, lower thirds, transitions, bumps, boxes, billboards, snipes, etc.)
• Fulfill daily graphics and animations requests for Content Department including (but not limited to): Open animations, violators, sponsor elements, Show opens, Social Media Graphics, team/sponsor logos, headshots etc.
• Design graphics requested for shows in a timely manner without sacrificing brand continuity or graphic quality.
• Distribute graphics for shows to their appropriate locations and notify production manager of location
• Integrate sponsor elements into new and existing graphics
• Work closely with promo editors on network spots and branding including design and animation of promo graphics
• Design marketing materials (print ads, one sheets, web banners, press kits, t-shirts, flyers, banners, billboards, premiums, etc.) Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications/Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Art or equivalent work experience required
• Two (2) years of related work experience (i.e. Graphic Designer/Animator)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Minimum 1 year experience in Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects
• Must be able to provide a demo reel of recent work
Software Knowledge of: Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, After effects), Working knowledge of Cinema 4d, Microsoft Office
• Ability to work under tight deadlines in fast paced, high pressure environment, live TV environment
• Self-starter with strong work ethic, positive attitude with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Must be willing to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends & holidays
• Excellent communication skills
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
• Possess expert understanding of motion design, print design and web design.
• Should be able to create storyboards using photoshop/illustrator for various animation projects, based on creative brief.
• Translate the storyboard ideas into animations, using adobe After Effects and or Cinema 4D
• Work with the CSN marketing team to design concepts for web banners for various live events and TV shows.
• Demonstrate hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
• Have the knowledge of how to convert and save files in various formats and sizes for print, broadcast, web and social media
• Should be able to produce great concepts within very limited budgets
• Produce still and animated graphics for current and new in-show segments
• Work with fellow designers on multiple projects
• Work and support NBC Sports Philadelphia graphics and marketing department on various projects