Fall Intern - Flyers
NBC SportsPhiladelphia, PA
This was removed by the employer on 11/3/2023 4:25:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Flyers jobs in Philadelphia-PA
Search all Fall Intern - Flyers postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
NBCUniversal Local is NBCUniversal's local media division that delivers English and Spanish-speakers and bilingual audiences in 31 U.S. markets and Puerto Rico, the very best in local sports, news, weather, consumer and investigative reporting, and lifestyle entertainment across any platform and screen. NBCUniversal Local is comprised of three individual media groups including the NBC Owned Television Stations, the NBC Sports Regional Networks and the Telemundo Station Group. The division is also home to multicast networks NBCLX, COZI TV and TeleXitos, the regional cable news network NECN, as well as NBC Spot On, an advanced video advertising business designed for local/regional CTV and OTT advertisers and several in-house companies including production company LXTV, marketing and promotions company Skycastle, its out-of-home business NBC Everywhere, and the Arthouse, a graphics design group. With seven regional sports networks and 42 NBC and Telemundo stations serving 38 percent of U.S. homes, NBCUniversal Local is the only network-owned local media division that is home to the largest bilingual local newsrooms within the country's top 10 TV markets. NBCUniversal Local's stations and networks serve diverse audiences and communities across linear, streaming, OTT, digital web, mobile and audio, and cable platforms and work together to keep local audiences informed anytime and anywhere. For more information, visit NBCUniversal.com.
NBC Sports Philadelphia is the home of Phillies, Sixers and Flyers LIVE event production. All of our LIVE events including pre-game and post game shows are available on multiple digital platforms for our viewers. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology, Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Philadelphia, we make watching sports better through our always changing technology and innovative presentations in a linear and digital format. We are the home for all Philadelphia sports fans, but are always being watched all around the world on our digital platform as well as the corresponding networks for the MLB, NHL and NBA.
As an Intern you will...
• Assist the producer/director and associate producer in pre-production, in-game production and post game production.
• Observe and assist each and every position on the production crew in the production facility
• Assist broadcasters in daily tasks and preparations during pre/post and in-game production.
• Learn and participate within the technical side of the production as well as the developmental side of the production.
• Perform daily statistical research.
• Be involved in the archiving and retrieval of current and past footage and highlights.
• Interact with many different departments of the Flyers Organization on a daily basis.
• Assist in moving production equipment to our facilities at the Wells Fargo Center.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Need to be able to work on-site in Philadelphia
• A strong interest in production and working LIVE events.
• Someone who is ready to learn and observe to improve their knowledge of the industry firsthand.
• Someone who wants to work with others as a team in all areas with one goal of progress each day.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.