Director, Growth Marketing - NBC Sports Group
NBC SportsOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
The Director, Growth & Member marketing will lead our customer acquisition and member strategy for our streaming subscription product, GolfPass, and our broader loyalty program strategies. They will inspire and deliver outstanding creative work that drives subscription growth targets, and overall customer satisfaction and loyalty across the portfolio of Golf products and services which is part of the NBC Sports Group.
The position is responsible for building a scalable demand generation and acquisition strategy while driving the successful execution of that plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve acquisition, retention and engagement goals for GolfPass. This role will oversee a team of high performing digital growth marketers. The right candidate will be a strategic brand and marketing expert, with significant experience leading a content subscription product, building customer loyalty, and preferable direct experience in the streaming content space.
The ideal candidate is tech savvy, highly motivated, strategic, and an effective evangelist internally and externally of our brand, and is able to inspire prospects and current customers through producing creative work for complex marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is also a creative thinker who can thrive in a data-driven company with a deep commitment to improving user experience and uncovering valuable consumer insights.
- Own the long-term strategy to build a comprehensive and successful subscriber acquisition roadmap for GolfPass
- Act as the key bridge between the direct-to-consumer content producers and the marketing and social media teams to drive integrated show launches across all linear and digital channels.
- Build intricate and cohesive demand generation campaigns that drive trialists and conversion to paid subscribers, to evangelists.
- Work with digital & social media teams agencies to maximize digital media buying efficiency.
- Partner with the creative design team to develop assets for all digital campaigns (copy, images and video).
- Identify and develop A/B testing plans for campaigns and partner closely with the product team on the execution of tests. Leverage feedback and results to optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with the direct-to-consumer team to evaluate the impact of campaign data and analysis to continually refine market strategy and align initiatives with business goals.
- Oversee internal team and manage third party agencies and freelance staff as needed
-This position will have the option to work from one of our hub locations: New York, NY, Orlando, FL, Minneapolis, MN or Los Angeles, CA
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
- 7 years experience developing and driving the strategy of complex digitally focused marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product
- 3 years in a leadership role overseeing a marketing team
- Hands on experience leading marketing for a subscription or e-commerce product
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and how to address the different needs of each consumer base; ability to analyze, interpret data and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics and KPIs for business goals, process improvement projects, and campaign management
-MBA a plus
-Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong writing acumen (ie, storytelling, messaging, brand guidelines copy)
- Ability to influence, inspire, and motivate at all levels within an organization
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and feedback-driven environment