NBC SportsNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/15/2022 12:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Digital Editor jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Editor postings
Full Time Job
Digital Editor - NBC Sports Regional Network
• Produce and edit content on the regional sports networks of NBC as part of a 24/7 sports news cycle, including monitoring wires, editing copy, writing headlines, programming complementary video content and managing day-to-day story placement.
• Program editorial content across multiple apps and digital platforms, including connected devices and mobile.
• Optimize and package written content for SEO and external partners to maximize sharing, and engagement.
• React to news surrounding the core sports covered by the NBC Sports regional sports networks, including the NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism or Digital Media or related field
• Minimum two (2) years' experience working in digital media or newsroom
• Excellent writing and editing skills required
• Proficiency with Photoshop
• Proven SEO experience
• Ability to apply analytical thinking to daily tasks
• Ability to work long hours as needed, including weekends and holidays
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT or New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• In-depth knowledge of successful digital content strategies
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to watch our network and view our website on a regular basis
• General understanding of digital livestreaming platforms
• Basic knowledge of core NBC Sports properties, such as Sunday Night Football, NASCAR, Premier League, NHL, Olympics, Notre Dame Football, Golf, strongly preferred