Digital Affiliate Sales Producer
NBC SportsStamford, CT
Freelance Digital Affiliate Sales Producer (Olympic Games) - NBC Sports
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited-term position with an estimated duration of 10 months between December 2023 â€'' September 2024, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Digital Affiliate Sales Producer will work with the sales teams of local NBC affiliate stations across the U.S. in the lead up to and during the 2024 Paris Olympic Games. During the Olympics, NBC affiliates have the opportunity to run geo-targeted local digital advertisingâ€''for example, video ads for a Tampa car dealership seen by viewers in Tampaâ€''in NBC Olympics and Peacock live streams. The Sales Producer will be responsible for trafficking the local digital campaigns in Olympic live streams as well as serving as a point of contact for the NBC affiliates. This position is part of the at-home digital team for NBC Olympics in our Stamford, CT headquarters.
include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as a liaison between the sales staffs of NBC affiliates and various teams within NBC Olympics, NBC Sports and Peacock
• Support the sales staffs of over 200 local NBC affiliate stations in the lead-up to the 2024 Olympics by distributing information regarding available digital sales inventory, answering questions on sales rules and creative specifications, providing historical data on campaigns that ran in the live streams of past Olympics, etc.
• Coordinate the implementation of local ad campaigns on the digital platforms of NBC Olympics through all steps of the campaign trafficking process, including: QA-ing creative, transcoding video, trafficking ad campaigns in Freewheel, troubleshooting issues
• Following the Olympics, generate affiliate-specific reports with the performance metrics of their local digital ad campaigns
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum one (1) year experience in digital media, preferably with digital sales operations experience
• Required On-Site: This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite- Stamford, CT.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite environment
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in a deadline-driven environment
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, and an unfailingly professional demeanor while representing NBC Olympics
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including occasional night and weekend hours in the pre-Olympic period, and weekends and overnight shifts during Olympic Games-time as needed
• Technologically proficient; familiarity with ad-serving systems (i.e. Freewheel), web publishing tools and HTML
• Strong knowledge of sports generally, as well as interest in Olympic sports and the NBC Olympics brand
• Experience managing a high volume of projects and requests simultaneously
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
• Ability to problem solve and handle time-sensitive situations effectively
• Candidates should be versatile, self-motivated, energetic and able to work well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.