Content Editor, Gaming News Desk, NBC Sports
NBC SportsStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 8/14/2021 1:06:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Content Editor, Gaming News Desk, NBC Sports jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Content Editor, Gaming News Desk, NBC Sports postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Content Editor, Gaming News Desk, NBC Sports?
Full Time Job
The Content Editor will be responsible for helping make sure our NBC Sports EDGE content is reaching all of the appropriate platforms, audiences and partners. The Content Editor will also create graphics and posts to promote our content on social media as well as create content on our site to promote our premium products and other special features.
• Help maintain quality control across NBCSportsEDGE.com
• Update articles with links, video, editor's notes, etc.
• Add images to our media library and update player headshots as needed
• Create and post content to NBC Sports EDGE social media accounts
• Help maintain depth charts and injury reports
• Create and send out mobile alerts for breaking news and to promote events/products
• Create breaking news banners for the site
• Publish and populate the site with video content
• Create preview articles to promote our premium products
• Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Broadcast Journalism or in a relevant field preferred
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum two (2) years' experience related to fantasy sports and sports betting
• Understanding of social tools available on the web and how they can be applied to content
• Particular understanding and use of Twitter
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #: )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights, weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Experience playing and following fantasy sports
• Strong writing or journalism background
• Knowledge of AP style
• Social Media and Photoshop experience a plus