NBC NewsLong Island City, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/13/2021 8:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in Long Island City-NY
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator provides production support to â€œclientsâ€ from NBC News and all its subsidiaries and digital properties, including all Network News shows, MSNBC, Peacock etc and will work with the LIC Managers and LIC Facility team on a daily basis out of the Field Operations warehouse.
• Coordinate on behalf of production and tech managers to plan, support and assist large-scale television remote productions, live and taped event coverage, breaking news, LIC studio requests and specials
• Update and maintain LIC studio calendars and daily facility operations
• The coordinator should work directly with LIC managers to ensure all the associated needs of the clients are being met
- Coordinate with clients using studio spaces and shipping/receiving of products, props, merchandise to and from LIC for shoots
- Assist with inventory of facility supplies and client packages/props
- Ordering catering, booking travel, scheduling facility vendors, etc.
• In addition to Today All Day requests, the production coordinator should respond to requests for interview space from all network news shows and digital streaming shows such as Today Show, Dateline, Nightly News, various MSNBC shows, Peacock's Today All Day, #Cooking with Samah Dada, Saucy with Anthony Contrino, Shop Today, etc.
• Assist (on-site / in-person) in events, surveys and production meetings, as necessary, to understand scheduled production activities and provide guidance for any unresolved issues
• Attend remote productions / events to provide both Production Coordinator and EHS assistance when necessary
• Provide any other necessary support to NBC Field Operations Team with the daily news gathering operations, productions and special projects
• Assist with covid testing onsite and offsite at remote productions
• Assist with EHS and facility audits
• Minimum 2 years' experience in live televised event coverage and/or studio productions
• Experience at a News or media company preferred.
• Previous experience as a production coordinator or production assistant
• Familiarity with all aspects of production to facilitate effective communication
• Proven organizational and time management skills
• Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
• Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints
• The ideal candidate for this position must be able to work with a team. Ability to travel and have a flexible work schedule including holidays, weekends and evenings
• This position is located in Long Island City