Fall Paid Intern - MSNBC
NBC NewsNew York, NY
Part Time Paid Internship
Internships may include (but are not limited to):
• Production (NBC Network News, TODAY, Dateline, Nightly News, MSNBC Dayside, Primetime and Weekends)
• News Partnerships
• Public Relations
• Archive Sales
• Long Form
• Original Video
• Assignment Desk
• Breaking News Specials
• Digital Editorial (NBCNews.com, TODAY.com, MACH, THINK, LEARN, Diversity Verticals)
• Audience Research
• Digital Insights
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Need to be able to work on-site in New York, NY
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by June 28, 2019.
Fall Internship Program Dates: September – December 2019
• Desired Backgrounds Include: Journalism or Broadcast Journalism, Digital/New Media Studies, Communications, Political Science, Production, Public Relations/Marketing, Social Media, English, Business
• Desired Characteristics:
o Previous internship experience or on-campus involvement
o Strong interest in and demonstrated knowledge of current affairs
o Interns should have experience or strong interest in politics/government, and/or journalism.
o Ability to work effectively in a high-intensity environment, often under tight deadline pressures.