Sr. Manager, Social Marketing
NBC EntertainmentUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/30/2021 11:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Social Marketing jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Social Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Social Marketing?
Full Time Job
The Sr. Manager, Social Marketing, NBC Entertainment Digital will be the steward for assigned shows across social and digital platforms. This person will design and implement each show's multiplatform approach, manage agencies as they maintain social accounts, oversee the development of content and campaigns for both organic and paid media, and work at the strategic level to champion innovative, shareable content and social experiences.
• Act as the owner for assigned shows on all social and digital platforms.
• Strategically cultivate each show throughout its lifecycle, from pre-premiere, launch, in-season, and hiatus phases.
• Develop and implement content and curation plans by collaborating with numerous cross-functional teams including, but not limited to Brand Marketing, Media, internal creative departments, PR, NBC Programming and show production teams.
• Pitch and execute inventive activations to tell compelling stories and interact with the audience.
• Collaborate with talent and their representatives, producers and writers, NBC Publicity and other stakeholders for social and digital initiatives.
• Commission video and designed collateral with internal and external teams.
• Pivot strategies based on post-implementation analysis and changes in audience habits, and proactively inform key stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Build, listen to, and nurture each show's audience.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the multiplatform landscape, digital trends, and the evolving functionality and behaviors on social platforms.
• 3 years experience working in social or digital media, creating entertainment-based content and experiences
• Ability to proactively think big and propose innovative strategies to maximize engagement
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and a keen ability to influence others
• Strong interpersonal skills such as active listening, leadership, flexibility, patience, and accountability.
• A demonstrable passion for social media and entertainment
• Bachelor's degree
• Passion for social media, online communities, digital content, and television.
• Keen eye for digital content formats and awareness of pop culture and social media trends.
• Expert written and verbal communicator. Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate strategies and creative concepts with senior team members.
• Able to work effectively and proactively with creative individuals, show production staff, technology experts, sales executives, and other diverse stakeholders.
• Thrive in the fast paced TV and social environments; manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time while maintaining the highest quality; self-starter with an attention to detail.