NBC EntertainmentUniversal City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/7/2021 11:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Creative Director jobs in Universal City-CA
Search all Creative Director postings
Full Time Job
The Creative Director leads day-to-day creative output for NBC Entertainment Marketing. This position will report to the VP, Creative Director, NBC Integrated Design.
• Direct and produce multiplatform off-air marketing, advertising and promotional materials for use in print, outdoor, and digital advertising for NBC.
• Lead, inspire and oversee multiple teams of designers in the development, creation of key art and execution of all related tactics
• Identify, engage and manage external creative agencies, photographers, freelance designers and other vendors
• Lead presentations to internal partners and executives, including the CMO
• Direct production of finished art with in-house team and outside vendors, managing retouching, reviewing printer proofs, and approving mechanicals
• Collaborate with NBC Integrated Design teams, including motion, digital and social design, as well as the video promo and content teams to create cohesive marketing campaigns
• Attend and direct photo shoots, interact with photographers, show producers and cast talent
• Travel as necessary
• Partner with various teams across NBCU from Broadcast, Cable and Streaming, including Marketing, Programming, Public Relations/Press, Ad Sales, Affiliate Marketing and more
• Communicate project status and development to leadership
• Work with the VP Creative Director to identify ways to strengthen the NBC Entertainment brand image
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years of agency advertising and/or in-house film or television key art design experience
- 3 years as ad agency or in-house television or film creative director
- Strong presentation, organization and communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Excellent management and leadership skills, editorial judgment, and creative abilities, with solid communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strongly developed conceptual skills and ability to convey them in presentations
- Knowledge of all aspects of print and digital production.
- Extensive experience in directing photo shoots
- Experience in directing motion graphics and shoots a plus
- Self-starter who is innovative, enthusiastic, and highly motivated
- Team player who is not afraid to step up and do what is needed to get the job done.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team-oriented environment
- Manage heavy workload with flexibility.