Manager, Amazon Operations
Naxos of AmericaFranklin, TN
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Manager, Amazon Operations jobs in Franklin-TN
Search all Manager, Amazon Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Amazon Operations? Join our Team! Naxos of America is seeking the ideal candidate to fill the position of Manager, Amazon Operations
The Manager of Amazon Operations is primarily responsible for the integration of the Amazon digital and physical sales process into the existing distribution business, in order to best realize efficiencies and profits for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee all Amazon businesses, including, but not limited to Amazon.com, Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Prime, Amazon HD, and Amazon VOD.
• Fulfills an international role by working with Amazon account managers and collaborates with other Regional Home Offices.
• Negotiate Amazon digital terms and conditions for various worldwide territories
• Liaise with and utilize the Digital Sales and Marketing team for street date submissions and playlist curation.
• Drive discussion and develop strategy for Amazon Alexa
• Develop consistent reporting structure of streams, revenue, source of stream, device, etc. with Manilla and Content Services teams.
• Oversee all label relations issues related to global Amazon digital business, and North American physical business
• Ensure all product pages are built, delivery metrics met, and all formats linked via Amazon Twister.
• Coordinate, with the Marketing team, all social media activity and scheduling relative to our overall Amazon business.
• Regularly update label managers and labels as to changes, threats and opportunities in all Amazon media categories.
• Catalog and Brand Code reconciliation
• Minimize chargebacks
• Spearhead and manage new release Bumps process
• Utilize SyncCentric to generate ASINs for all NR titles uploaded to Amazon, Import ASINs for all NR titles to ERP system
• Provide Static Links to Label Managers and Marketing teams to promote via social media and artist websites
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising, product marketing, business development, and/or other customer-facing roles
- Experience with digital media/marketing strategy, data analysis & visualization
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly, inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
- We have an AMAZING team, great culture, and a fun, collaborative environment. - We will be moving to a brand-new office located in the Cool Springs area in February 2020 which is within close proximity to a variety of options for eating, shopping and more.