General Manager - Arkiv
Naxos of AmericaFranklin, TN
Full Time Job
Job title: General Manager - Arkiv
Work Location: US - TN - Franklin
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for day-to-day operations of the leading e-commerce website specializing in classical music in the US and its sister site for jazz music. Also involved in the transitioning of both sites to a newly built multi-store environment.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the leading classical e-commerce website: ArkivMusic.com & its sister website ArkivJazz.com
• Lead the operational facets of the Arkiv business, including Content Management, Metadata Operations, Email Marketing, Social Media, Sales, Customer Service, and Advertising
• Supervise a team of five direct reports and two non-direct reports
• Interface with internal departments for EDI/ERP, IT, Marketing, Sales and Social Media needs
• Build and manage relationships with various partners and enhance brand sponsorship opportunities locally and nationally
• Continually work to grow customer base and increase sales
• Monitor financials for the sites
• Maintain the marketing budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to research and analyze market data and trends
- Detail oriented
- Must have e-commerce experience
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis, and reporting tools
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors in related field
- Minimum 3 years experience with E-commerce
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background check.
Naxos of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.
Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits including company paid, low deductible health plan. Generous PTO and paid holidays.
The ''Benefits'' of Working at Naxos of America
Naxos is committed to providing our employees with a highly competitive and comprehensive benefits program. Affordable, immediate coverage is available.
Health Insurance (Humana) - Individual coverage is 100% paid by Naxos. Optional coverage for spouse, child(ren) and family coverage is also available
Dental (Delta) - Individual coverage is 100% paid by Naxos. This plan covers routine dental exams along with basic and major services. Optional coverage for spouse, child(ren) and family coverage is also available
Vision - (Reliance VSP) - Voluntary insurance is offered to all full-time employees. This plan covers annual eye exam, frames, lenses and contact lenses
Group Life/AD&D - Naxos provides all eligible employees $25,000 Life and AD&D insurance
Optional Insurance - Employees have access to purchase voluntary benefits such as short term and long term disability, additional life, accident or critical illness insurance for themselves and/or family members
Naxos supports our employees need for time off to maintain healthy Work-Life Balance. Vacation & Sick hours begin accruing on day one.
Vacation - Accrues biweekly with increased amounts based on length of services. Limited annual carryover permitted
Sick time - Accrues bi-weekly for a total of 48 hours per year. Limited annual carryover permitted
Holidays - Employees receive 11 paid holidays and one floating holiday per year
Parental Leave - Eligible employees qualify for up to 4 weeks paid parental leave
Military Leave - Eligible employees can qualify for up to 4 weeks paid military leave
Bereavement - Eligible employees receive 24 hours (3 days) paid bereavement to mourn the loss of an immediate family member.
Other paid time off - Includes Jury Duty and Voting
401(k) - Pre-Tax 401(k) and Post -Tax Roth retirement account. Eligible employees may participate after 90 days of employment. Naxos provides a generous match on contributions up to 10% of eligible wages
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) - Employees are eligible to participate in the pre-tax flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses. Naxos matches contributions up to $50 per pay period.
YMCA Membership - Discounted membership available upon hire. Free membership after three(3) years of employment
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - This program is designated to provide guidance and support to employees and family members in solving personal and workplace problems. This confidential program is available to all employees at no cost.
Company & Team Events - From parties to picnics and potluck……we work hard, we play hard.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online