Spring Paid Intern - Disney Branded Television Content Social Media Marketing
National GeographicBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2023 3:35:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Paid Intern - Disney Branded Television Content Social Media Marketing jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Spring Paid Intern - Disney Branded Television Content Social Media Marketing postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
We are the Social Media Marketing team for Disney Branded Television. Disney Branded Television (DBT) is a unit of Disney Entertainment, which oversees development and production of content geared towards kids, teens and families for Disney, Disney Channel, Disney Jr and Disney XD.
A Day in the Life…
Do you love pop culture? Do you love social media? Do you have an instinct for identifying new trends? Do you love finding creative ways to solve problems? Do you love collaborating? Are you a storyteller? If you answered yes, then this is the team for you! We are looking for a self-starter and someone who loves online culture to join our team.
• Support our Social Media Title Marketing Managers to create best-in-class creative for our Disney Branded Television TV series and films
• Coordinate, create, organize asset trackers & social toolkits for our Social Title Campaigns
• Learn how to utilize analytics, audience insights & strategies to inform creative social activations and online content for titles
• Support with platform management & copywriting for title assets
• Develop communication skills and organizational knowledge through working with creative, strategy and PR partners across the Content Marketing teams at Disney Branded Television & Disney+
What we are looking for…
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Analytical and organized
• Ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment
• Social native - passionate consumer of pop culture & creator of social media and marketing on all social media platforms - Instagram, Tiktok, X (formerly Twitter), YouTube
• Organized, and efficient with project management, multi-tasking
• Fan of Disney Branded Television series & films on Disney+
• Preferred majors: Media, Marketing, Journalism, Design
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
• Must be at least 18 years of age?
• Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program. -
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization
• This internship is in-person and located in Los Angeles, CA
• The approximate dates of this internship are January through June 2024
• The candidate must be available to work full-time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship. 9-5pm PST.
The pay rate for this internship in California is $21.70 per hour. Select benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, such as medical, financial, and/or other benefits. To learn more about our benefits visit: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits.