National GeographicKowloon, HK
Full Time Job
Promo Producer for National Geographic Channels (12-month contract)
National Geographic Channels are home to the most informative and educational programming on television, encompassing a range of disciplines such as nature, history, science, engineering, culture, people, and places. In partnership with the National Geographic Society-one of the largest scientific and education institutions in the world-National Geographic Channels take viewers on breathtaking adventures across the globe, championing preservation efforts and inspiring the explorer in each of us.
The Opportunity: Promo Producer (12-month contract)
We are seeking for an individual with great passion for TV who is able to create exceptional promos for National Geographic Channels. You must have a keen eye for detail and be creative in solving problems, coming up with solutions and of course when you produce a promo.
This role will be based in Hong Kong.
Your contribution to the team:
• Create and strategize channel promotional plan
• Produce and edit promos, write scripts, collaborate on design, prepare GFX references and supervise audio post including directing the VO artist for all National Geographic channels
• Work closely with other producers, programmers and the traffic and presentation team to design the best creative language for content promotion which might not only include on-air but also for multiple platforms such as VOD, digital, social, NG App and on-ground activities
• Communicate the promo plan, implement, produce and edit all the elements from promos to channel reels, marketing elements and other presentation elements
• Minimum 5 years of production experience
• Excellent script-writing skills
• Excellent knowledge of editing software (Final Cut Pro7)
• Familiar with After Effects and able to create simple GFX from template
• Design Experience
• Experience in Digital Content Production
• Experience in all production procedures from pre-production to post production
• Good time management and organizational skills are essential with the ability to prioritize, respond quickly and accurately under strict deadlines and work on simultaneous projects at once
• Experienced in using MS Office (Word, Excel) and other basic desktop applications
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox , Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.