National GeographicWashington, DC
Full Time Job
• Develop and evolve the partnership strategy and roadmap. Define key verticals, pricing strategy, tiers of partnership models, prospect pipeline for both internal partnerships within WDC and external partners.
• Collaborate with other partnership teams within Disney to identify existing relationships that can be extended to National Geographic.
• Execute multiple partnership deals each year that deliver against new acquisition targets and subscriber benefits, with a strong focus on scalable acquisition partnerships like affiliate
• Support the partner execution plan across NG Media and Disney. Oversee and support cross functional stakeholders with the technical integration, data collection and legal sign off, content development, and launch/sustain marketing plans. Create comprehensive support plans per partner when a new benefit is being introduced (with input from Product Marketing team)
• Secure and define new subscription benefits and collaborate with teams on technical support and implementation.
• Minimum 5 years of experience of External Partner Interaction, partnerships, & business development
• Experience with, and deep knowledge of, affiliate partnership models
• Exceptional communication, presentation and relationship management skills
• Able to lead through persuasion and use data/research
• Success negotiating partnerships with a broad spectrum of stakeholders
• Ability to prioritize partnership opportunities and related tasks in line with strategic business objectives
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About National Geographic:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with National Geographic, which is part of a business segment we call National Geographic.