Coordinator, Marketing Production
National GeographicBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Marketing Production (DBT)
The Production Coordinator reports to the Managers, Production and supports the overall workflow of all projects running through the Production team in the Marketing department, maintaining an awareness of the general status of all projects flowing through the department, and being primarily responsible for collection, distribution, and cataloging of assets, viewing files and supporting deliverables.
• Responsible for the organization, collection, and retrieval of video and other assets for Managers, creatives and production companies to various clients, executives, producers and departments. This will include clip pulls, viewing files, and electronic links for distribution and collecting supporting deliverables.
• Manage routings for marketing campaign elements as directed by Manager
• Supporting new vendors on deliverable specifications and production expectations as needed
• Maintain shared document folders, housing SOPs, troubleshooting & supporting documents for various production workflows
• Support Managers on various projects to maintain online project management database as a reflection of current project status
• Run deck/presentation and/or media playback at meetings as necessary
• For projects going through the internal editing facility (The Bridge), serve as primary liaison with ingest team for asset distribution. Work hand in hand with Production lead to keep the internal edit and graphics portion of the project on track as needed.
• Attend cross-functional meetings for priorities and maintain awareness of key premiere dates, schedule changes, and events surrounding priorities
• Back up Production Managers and overall Production team as needed (including routings and approval/final QC)
• Assist on shoots as needed
• Bachelor's degree in media related field or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of combined experience in the following areas:
• Network/Cable Television
• Production Company/Studio
• Streaming Service/Operations
• Line production, shoot management
• Post-production and delivery
• Commercials, On-Air Promotions, Interstitials, Music Videos, Shorts, Digital - Platforms, Long-form
• Collaborator, Team Player, able to establish and maintain good communication and relationships with team members and clients inside and outside the office.
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Direct and purposeful in all verbal and non-verbal communication
• Effective business writing and communication skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Approaches problems or roadblocks as opportunities for learning and creative thinking.
• Great facility in supporting a team
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• In-depth, working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Mac computer fluency.
• Creatively additive to the process. Ability to add basic creative input.
• Ability to source and create opportunities for efficiency in all areas of the production process.
• General understanding and familiarity with the Disney family of brands and content.