Associate Writer / Producer
National GeographicBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2022 8:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Associate Writer / Producer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Associate Writer / Producer postings
Full Time Job
Associate Writer/Producer (DGE)
Disney General Entertainment (DGE) Creative Marketing, which includes Disney Channel, Disney XD and Disney Junior linear channels and Disney+, is currently seeking an Associate Writer/Producer to help write, produce, and deliver promotional materials that creatively and effectively promote the DGE brands.
• Assist in the production of on-air promotion materials, including writing and producing show and movie stunt menus and bumpers, reissues and refreshes of promos and short form content
• Write and produce stunts and promos under the supervision of the creative directors and senior creative team.
• Oversee and direct video editors, sound editors and voiceover talent.
• Contribute to top and lower tier campaigns with brainstorms, asset/info collection, pre-shoot and on-set assistance, attending project-based meetings, deck creation and helping oversee delivery of OOH/OA assets.
• Support Creative Directors, Exec./SR Writer/Producers, W/Ps and fellow A.Ps with work overflow in various managerial and administrative duties.
• Collaborate with other in-house creative departments such as motion design, static art and social on creative executions
• Actively participate in branding and series creative campaigns, providing diverse perspectives and on brand initiatives
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of work experience
• Position requires a dynamic thinker with a minimum of two years' experience in promotions and / or production
• Must possess a strong creative perspective
• Must have administrative skills to meet the demands of a fast-paced and challenging position.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, and strong analytical skills
• Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required
• Strong computer/word processing skills a must
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and the ability to multitask effectively under changing priorities and daily time constraints.
• Experience at a cable or streaming premium network, working on script-based programming
• Extensive knowledge of graphics and editorial systems
• Experience working with program scripts and raw dailies in creating promotional spots.