Manager, Subscription Value Proposition
National Geographic PartnersNew York, NY
Full Time Job
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
This role will be part of a critical team leading the charge in aggressively growing our customer subscriptions and profitability. You will own the value proposition and roadmap for new benefits and subscriber exclusives.
• Lead articulation of subscription value propositions and subscription creative campaign.
• Partner with the Director of Partnership on business development efforts- from partner pipeline to ideation and benefit development with new strategic partners.
New Benefits Development:
• Collaborate across National Geographic business lines and Disney-publishing, editorial, travel, live events, consumer products, TV/streaming to define opportunities to offer subscribers additional value. Prioritize opportunities based on what will drive high value subscriber behaviors.
• Create an annual roadmap of new subscriber benefits.
Insights and Analytics:
• Identify high-value user behaviors, user attributes and content features to prioritize and execute features and improvements that have a measurable impact on usage, conversion and business value.
• Own overall metrics around subscription usage. Partner with Analytic team to derive insights from site and user data to identify areas of opportunity.
• Leverage data-driven insights to develop a deep understanding of users and audience segmentation strategies.
• Minimum 7 years of experience of working in a product development or partner activation role at a Media/Entertainment company.
• Proved experience working with cross-functional teams and bringing stakeholders together in decision-making.
• Agency/vendor/partner management.
• Analytical skills- ability to define analytical needs and leverage output to refine plans.
• Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About National Geographic:
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with National Geographic Partners, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call National Geographic.
National Geographic Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.