Talent PR Assistant
Narrative PRLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2023 7:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for Talent PR Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent PR Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Los Angeles area
Talent PR Assistant
Job Description: A top entertainment public relations agency is looking for an exceptional individual to join its innovative team on groundbreaking work for the world's most influential filmmakers, actors, and production companies. We are seeking a highly motivated and detailed-oriented Assistant for an influential publicist representing a-list client rosters. Candidate must have excellent communication skills, maintain the highest level of confidentiality, have the ability to keep up with a fast-paced office, and remain composed in high-pressure environments. Must be able to multi-task under breaking deadlines and have a solution-oriented mindset to stay one step ahead of all outcomes. For the right candidate, this position has the opportunity to become extremely integrated into high-level client accounts and offer a 360 training in personal publicity. The role has great potential to lead to a rewarding career as an entertainment publicist.
• Monitor online and print publications daily for client coverage and news-of-interest and service.
• Draft memos & letters for client offers and updates
• Compile targeted press lists for pitching and outreach
• Cover clients at press activities including phone interviews, panels, virtual junkets, and premieres
• Maintain digital press kits and client bios
• Draft additional client materials like press releases and pitches
• Process client requests in a timely manner
• Create, manage and coordinate both client and supervisor schedule/confirmations for interviews, photo shoots, press days and press tours.
• Handle client hair/makeup/styling holds
• Minimum of 1-2 years of PR agency or studio/network experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proactive nature that is focused, sharp, and has a hard-working spirit.
• Grace and tenacity under pressure with a positive-minded, ''can do'' attitude.
• Interested in being highly integrated into client accounts and leading projects following training period
• Motivated, resourceful, able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Be extremely well-organized and able to work in a supremely fast paced environment.
• A creative, solution-oriented thinker and a multi-tasker who can meet deadlines and manage several projects simultaneously.
• Have the ability to see the bigger picture of all tasks and will always be several steps ahead to ensure that no detail falls through the cracks.
• The ideal candidate will stay in this role for a few years before wanting to grow, though being mentored is very much part of the positioning and there is potential for growth from within.
• Must live in the Los Angeles area, and be able to work in the office on a daily basis.
This position is available in our LA office. Candidates must be available to work in the office.