Summer Intern - Marketing
Myriad PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Marketing? Myriad Pictures- Marketing Internship
Myriad Pictures, an independent film sales and production company, is seeking a Marketing intern for Summer 2021.
MUST receive college credit to participate!
MUST be able to work at least two full days a week!
2-3 days a week, approximately June through September depending on academic schedule.
Role & Responsibilities
• Maintain and grow social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter
• Copywriting for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
• Research movies we currently distribute to brainstorm social media content
• Assist with Movie Festivals Preparation and social media Push
• Seek out and engage key influencers to partner with and push relevant content
• Research and propose additional marketing tactics to deploy across social platforms, stay up to date with trends and our partners
• Run and manage social media campaigns
• Report and monitor social media campaign effectiveness & ROI
Skills & Qualifications
•Thirst for all things social & marketing related
*Has a laptop and proficient In basic programs (word, excel, PowerPoint, dropbox)
•Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A self-starter that enjoys trying new things and researching best practices/new trends to grow social communities
• A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus but not necessary.
This internship is a great opportunity to learn more about the entertainment industry and independent film marketing in particular.
Salary: For school credit only.