Spring Intern - Sales & Acquisitions
Myriad PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Sales & Acquisitions jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Sales & Acquisitions postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Spring Intern - Sales & Acquisitions? The right candidate will gain hands-on experience and be exposed to a busy film distribution environment. Reporting to the SVP of Distribution & Acquisitions, the candidate will play a key role in finding film projects for the company to sell internationally. The candidate will also be exposed to, and will partake in, the international sales process. Internships are for school credit only.
Primary responsibilities, not limited to:
• Research and track film projects in production, Post-production, and completed
• Phone calls and emails to producers regarding the rights to their films
• Read scripts and screen film links for possible acquisition
• Attend producer and/or agent film screenings, as needed
• Update film tracking grid
• Provide administrative support to sales team
• Provide status reports on film tracking to Acquisitions and Sales teams
• Has laptop
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, detail-oriented, and strong follow-up skills
• Self-motivated and able to function with minimal oversight
• Proficiency in standard programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc…
This position is remote due to COVID-19. Should local conditions change, interns will have the opportunity to work in our West LA office but will not be required to do so.
Must be able to receive College Credit.